Call Us :
Vertical Shaft Impact crusher (VSI Sand Making Machine) uses a unique rock on rock crushing method employing a high speed rotor with crushing chamber of the equipment. Velocity is applied in Vertical Shaft Impact crushers as the resulting force, to break stone particles. While applying velocity rather than surface force the breaking force to be applied evenly on the surface of the rock. In Vertical Shaft Impactors material to be crushed hit the other similar covering materials at very high velocity, simultaneously the same crushed particles come in collision with another particles frequently. The feed particles again acquire the velocity with he high impact of the kinetic energy of each other. The particles crack and crush under their mutual hit and force. Vertical Shaft Impact crusher(VSI Sand Making Machine) gives perfect shape of final product. With the help of VSI crusher fine and course material production becomes easy and convenient . The output size in fine or coarse aggregates can be controlled by adjusting velocity of the input material and the distance between the end of the rotor and the impact point. The final output is cubicle in shape. VSI type of crusher is appropriate for materials with high abrasive property and silica content..
1. Advanced double-pump oil lubrication system guarantee shaft bearing lower temperature increase, longer life time, more reliable operation.
2. Main shaft is equipped with imported precision rolling bearing. It makes main shaft work stable, lengthen maintenance cycle, increases productivity.
3. Hydraulic lifting mechanism of upper cover can move away the cover easily, which saves man power during maintenance.
4. Over-vibration device is equipped. There will be alarm when vibration surpasses a stipulated figure. It will stop the machine, in order to protect it. 5. Special dust-proof design for main shaft bearing fully avoid dust entering bearing lubrication part, which make sure the machine work normally. 6. Special feed opening structure makes it possible that center feeding and ring feeding comes together, in order to meet requirement of different stones. In addition, this equipment can not only crush stone, but also iron.
7. Shape of material-through device is better designed, which improve the utilization ratio.
1. Center Feeding: Raw material falls down into feed hopper, then enters impellor through central entrance hole. It is accelerated in high-speed impellor, then is thrown out at speed of 60-75m/s. When hitting impact plate, it is crushed. Final products come downwards through outlet.
2. Ring Feeding: Raw material falls down into feed hopper, then through ring, it is divided into two parts by material-dividing plate. One enters into impellor through the center of material-dividing plate. The other falls down from outside of material-dividing plate. Material, which is thrown out by impellor at speed of 60-75m/s, hits material coming down from outside of material-dividing plate. In this way, material is crushed.